Big Box Group – Intralogistics, Automation and Buildings
The Big Box Group is made up of three businesses who complement and cross over, providing a comprehensive solution.
- Big Box Intralogistics – warehouse design, racking and storage systems, materials handling equipment, mezzanines and warehouse internals including safety barriers, labelling and signage.
- Big Box Automation – warehouse and eCommerce, fulfilment, sortation and automation including picking, moving and sorting solutions, automated and goods to person packing and more traditional despatch equipment.
- Big Box Buildings – a wide range of temporary and permanent structural building options for industry and commerce that are innovative, lower cost and quicker build alternatives.
Big Box Automation – eFulfilment and Robotic Automation
With the need to offer services such as same-day-delivery and store pick-up, customer fulfilment and delivery needs have changed.
- This has forced companies to improve efficiency and reduce the order-to-delivery time.
- Flexible automation of intralogistics processes allows businesses to meet customers’ needs and gain a competitive advantage.
- These “goods-to-person” automation systems are the future for online and traditional warehouses.
We supply a complete range of solutions for those looking for bespoke and integrated warehouse automation including eFulfilment solutions, intelligent robotics, picking, sorting and packing equipment.
Lean Six Sigma
Big Box can also provide Lean Six Sigma, a method that relies on a collaborative team effort to improve performance by systematically removing waste and reducing variation.