Application Engineer – Kettering
|Salary:||£45,000 per annum plus company car|
|Hours:||37.5 per week|
|Contract type:||Permanent, full-time|
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for a growing company with an enviable portfolio of customers. We have an exciting opportunity for an Application Engineer to support our Solutions team in Kettering.
Your role will be to analyse, model and design automated materials handling solutions for the Logistex industry.
· Analyse customer requirements
· Model data flows to support solution design
· Design automated warehouse sub system solutions
· Prepare technical proposal documents
· Liaise with suppliers to assess most appropriate equipment for Logistex bids
· Keep abreast of technical developments to ensure Logistex bids utilise current technology
· Arrange and participate in meetings, conferences and project team activities
· Follow company Health and Safety procedures
To be successful in this role you will be able to collaborate and communicate well with other teams. Have a strong focus on desired results and deliver on time, having the ability to influence the actions and opinions of others to get the job done. You must be willing to stay away from home, working in different locations and on client sites when necessary, therefore a driving licence is desirable.
No agencies please.
|Benefits:||25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, Option to buy extra holidays, Medical Insurance for Self, Pension Scheme, free parking and cycle to work Scheme.|
|Closing date:||2 August 2019|
|To apply:||Please submit your CV and covering letter to [email protected]|
|Logistex Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and will consider all applications on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities.|