The association represents over 60 of the sector’s leading companies that between them supply the majority of the automated handling equipment purchased in the UK.
So, what are the advantages of using an AMHSA affiliated company for your automated handling project?
In association with AMHSA our members are committed to promoting excellence in the handling automation in terms of solutions, after sales support, reliability and safety, specifically:
- Maintaining a high standard of integrity in all working relationships
- Fostering the highest possible competence and expertise
- Complying with both the letter and spirit of the appropriate legislation
- Discharging any obligations to which they have agreed
- Rejecting working practice which might reasonably be deemed improper
- Ensuring the availability of appropriate training for staff
- Raising their own standard of professional competence by taking advantage of any training that may be made available
- Declaring any interest that may conflict with impartiality in contractual matters
- Not divulging any confidential information which may be received in the course of negotiations and not seeking to use such information to their advantage.
By using an AMHSA member, you are assured of the highest levels of technical competence and service.